When money is staked in the EARN Program, users benefit from a balanced market approach resulting from a portfolio of CeFi and DeFi offerings available in the market.
The portfolio is regularly updated and voted upon by the MINT Governance token holders (typically crypto experts with a financial incentive to vote on the best portfolio options available).
With the EARN program you can:
- Stake your USD to receive USD+ and start earning daily USD+ returns.
- Add more funds or cash out anytime with no penalties by adjusting your staked amount.
- When cashing out, your USD+ will be converted back to USD in up to 24h.
The EARN program is based on US Dollars (USD), which is the native currency of the Public Mint network.
In addition to USD, there are two other tokens that sit at the core of the EARN system:
- USD+: an earnings-bearing token that is issued to a user whenever they stake USD or USDC liquidity into the system. As long as you keep your liquidity locked, your USD+ balance will grow daily proportionally to the current APY
- MINT: utility and governance tokens which give holders extra rewards for participating in the system’s governance and a share of the program’s fees