For more advanced users, Public Mint allows connecting to your account with a Private Key file and Password.
If you're comfortable managing your own private keys or want to access an existing Public Mint Keystore private key file, this is the option to be used.
In order to connect to your Public Mint Wallet Account using the Advanced User option, please follow the instructions below:
1. Head to the following page: https://wallet.publicmint.com/connect-account
2. On the Advanced User option, click on "Manage your wallet".
3. Select "Create a new Wallet" if you don't have a wallet yet, or "Access Public Mint Wallet" if you want to access an existing wallet.
4. If you choose "Create a new Wallet", you will be required to define a password and download the Keystore file.
5. If you choose "Access Public Mint Wallet", you will be required to load your private key and enter the corresponding password in order to connect to your Wallet account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.