Making a wire deposit and getting Fiat sent to your wallet is simple. Just create an account on Public Mint, go through the KYC process, and follow the instructions provided to transfer the funds to our banking partner. And that’s it - after confirmation, funds will be automatically sent to your wallet.
1. From the Web App dashboard, on the left panel, select the currency and "Deposit".
2. Select your country on the "Showing Funding Methods for" section
3. Insert the Amount, select "Wire" and click "Next".
4. Banking instructions Will be displayed on the next screen. You must include the reference number on the transfer description (not including it can cause delays in your deposit settlement) and the origin account must be in your name.
Please also note that:
- Additional fees may be charged by your bank.
- Wire transfers can take up to 5 working days to settle.
- The amount will only be available in your wallet after your identity has been verified and approved by Public Mint.