Uploading your identity documents is required in order to complete our compliance KYC verification process.
Identity verification is performed via the Public Mint Mobile app, as follows:
1. Navigate to the home screen of the Public Mint Mobile App.
2. On the upper left side of the screen, tap the settings icon ( ).
3. On the "ACCOUNT" settings section, tap "Identity".
4. Tap "Personal Information".
You will be required to enter the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Home Address information
- Tax Information
5. Once the previous information has been entered, you will be redirected to document verification. You may select one of the identification documents presented.
6. You will be required to take a photo of the Front and backside of your identity card:
7. Take a selfie picture of yourself for liveliness confirmation:
8. After the selfie, the process is completed. You shall receive an email confirmation with the status of the identity verification.
Note: The status of your identity verification can also be checked on the "identity" section of the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.