1. Export your wallet .json Keystore File, the process is described here:
How do I backup my wallet Private Key Recovery File on the Mobile App?
2. Configure Metamask for the Public Mint blockchain, the process is described here:
Configuring Metamask for the Public Mint blockchain
3. Via your Metamask browser extension, on the upper right corner, select the "My accounts" section, and "Import Account".
4. On the "Import Account" section, select type "JSON File" and "choose file" to upload the Keystore file.
5. Your Public Mint wallet should now be imported to Metamask.
Please sign in to leave a comment.