1. Export your wallet Recovery Phrase, the process is described here:
How do I backup my wallet Private Key Recovery Phrase on the Mobile App?
2. Configure Metamask for the Public Mint blockchain, the process is described here:
Configuring Metamask for the Public Mint blockchain
3. Considering that the Secret Recovery Phrase is the secret key that controls an entire whole wallet, in order to import your Public Mint wallet based on a Secret Recovery Phrase, the process is different from importing a wallet via recovery file - you will need to set up a fresh install of Metamask to import your wallet this way.
In order to maintain your current Metamask setup, the suggestion is to a fresh install of the Metamask extension on a different browser (different from your current metamask install), for example, if your current install is on Chrome, user firefox.
1. During setup from a fresh install of MetaMask, click 'Import Wallet'
2. Enter your Secret Recovery Phrase and follow the prompts.
Note: Importing a Secret Recovery Phrase into an existing MetaMask installation will ERASE all existing MetaMask data, so a new installation is recommended instead if you want to keep your existing MetaMask setup.
More information can be found here:
How to restore your MetaMask wallet from Secret Recovery Phrase
User Guide: Secret Recovery Phrase, password, and private keys
4. Your Public Mint wallet should now be imported to Metamask.
Please sign in to leave a comment.