1. Navigate to the home screen of the Public Mint Mobile App.
2. Tap “Add Funds”.
3. From the "Add funds to where?" screen, tap "Wallet".
4. From the "Add funds from where?" screen, select your Country and "Wire transfer".
5. On the next screen, select how much you want to add.
6. On the next screen, Wire transfer details and credentials will be displayed. You must include the reference number on the transfer description (not including it can cause delays in your deposit settlement) and the origin account must be in your name.
7. On the transfer has been executed on your end, tap "I've done the transfer".
Please also note that:
- Additional fees may be charged by your bank
- Wire transfers can take up to 5 working days to settle.
- In order to perform Wire transfers, your identity must be verified and approved by Public Mint.