1. Navigate to the home screen of the Public Mint Mobile App.
2. Tap “Add Funds”.
3. From the "Add funds to where?" screen, tap "Wallet".
4. From the "Add funds from where?" screen, select your Country and tap "Stablecoins".
5. On the next screen, as we support USDC on several networks, please choose the network from where you want to send your funds.
6. The selected network destination address will be presented on the next screen. To complete your deposit, transfer any amount of USDC to that address.
7. On the transfer has been executed on your end, tap "I've done the transfer".
Make sure of the following:
- You are using the selected network main network to send your funds.
- Do not try to send your stablecoin tokens directly to your Public Mint Wallet address, as they run on different networks, only use the address provided by the mobile app (step 6).
- Only send USDC to this address, other currencies are not supported.
Not respecting this process may lead to an irrecoverable loss of your funds!
For more details, please consult the following article:
My USDC deposit was sent with an incorrect currency, will I receive it?
Please sign in to leave a comment.