|(Copy-paste option)||(QR code option)|
1. Navigate to the home screen of the Public Mint Mobile App.
2. On the upper left side of the screen, tap the settings icon ( ).
3. On the "Wallets" settings section, tap "Import wallet".
4. On the next screen, tap "Open Wallet with Recovery Phrase".
5. On the next screen, insert or paste your recovery phrase (secret twelve-word phrase)
Alternatively, on the upper right of the screen, tap the QR code icon ( ) to scan your recovery phrase.
6. Tap "Import", if the recovery phrase is correct, your wallet will open successfully.
7. Tap "Done" to return to the home screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.