1. Navigate to the home screen of the Public Mint Mobile App.
2. On the upper left side of the screen, tap the settings icon ( ).
3. On the "Wallets" settings section, tap "Import wallet".
4. On the next screen, tap "Load your recovery file".
5. On the "Open your wallet" screen, upload your recovery file document and insert your passphrase.
6. Tap "Open", if the recovery file and passphrase are correct, your wallet will open successfully.
7. Tap "Done" to return to the home screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.