1. Navigate to the home screen of the Public Mint Mobile App.
2. On the upper left side of the screen, tap the settings icon ( ).
3. On the "Security & Privacy" settings section, tap "backup my wallet".
4. On the next screen, tap "Backup Keystore File".
5. Acknowledge that you have read and understood the disclaimer, by selecting "I understand the risks" and "Continue".
6. Define a password and confirm a password on the “Set your passphrase” and “Confirm your passphrase” fields. Tap “Save” to continue.
7. The recovery file (private keys of your wallet) will be saved on your device, in the location of your choosing.
8. Tap "Done" to return to the settings section of the App.
This is the master key for accessing your funds. Never share it with anyone else and store it in a safe place. If you lose your Keystore file, not even Public Mint will be able to recover your funds.