1. Navigate to the home screen of the Public Mint Mobile App.
2. On the upper left side of the screen, tap the settings icon ( ).
3. On the "Security & Privacy" settings section, tap "backup my wallet".
4. On the next screen, tap "Backup Seed Phrase".
5. Acknowledge that you have read and understood the disclaimer, by selecting "I understand the risks" and tap "Continue".
6. On the next screen, you can either:
- Write down the words in the right order and save them somewhere safe.
- Select "Copy" to copy all the words and save them somewhere safe.
- Select "Show QR" and scan the QR code to backup the recovery phrase.
7. Tap the X icon (), on the upper right side to return to the home screen.
This is the master key for accessing your funds. Never share it with anyone else and store it in a safe place. If you lose your Keystore file, not even Public Mint will be able to recover your funds.